Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Meh

Well the animation was pretty good, but the graphics were just...bleh. South Park can pull it off, but most other things can't, your graphics were much rougher too, which just made it look like not very good drawings.

Personally I found this pretty tedious except for a couple of points; I'm not particularly into the whole going-around-shooting-people thing though, so naturally I wouldn't find it too interesting. You should really add some more over the top things for people like me who find guns boring.

The code in general was well done I suppose, but I still didn't feel particularly involved in the story.

Overall I'd say it was mediocre, another NG piece a lot like many many others. People here seem to like it though, so just keep making them and you'll be fine I guess.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

It WOULD be the best flash game ever...

If you had made the graphics rather than using sprites. On a gameplay level, yes, excellent =)

Lobster Quest (Demo) Lobster Quest (Demo)

I love you

You are the greatest animator who ever graced the CC, and one of the best flash animators ever.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Hooray for pointless repetitive violence.

You could have at least done interesting violence, guns are so boring.

PEPSI CLOCKS MOMMY!@#!@$ PEPSI CLOCKS MOMMY!@#!@$

How can you be straight and not like lesbians?

That's just weird....

BombJackClock BombJackClock

kewelies

wewt, bombjack>me

Duffy32Bit responds:

wewt indeed

BombJackClock>j00, er, as u sed

olskoo's game!! olskoo's game!!

hawhaw

Spank the olskoo! I dunno why all these ng faggots cant take a joke :P

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

hahahaha

tricky is funny when he gets redrawn, otherwise hes annoying, this one worked good though ^-^

Anti Clock King Anti Clock King

kewel

but you couldnt win as long as chinny entered, hes just too good :(

hahaha heavy console ^-^ take that x-box!

clock shootout clock shootout

it was good

i didnt really mind it being a shooting glocks thing, even though i am a clock, coz you werent rude to the clocks. But can i just say, to you and to everyone who is gunna make a movie with clocks in, you can download the proper pics of em at www.clockcrew.cc, if your gunna take the piss of the clocks, you might as well do it properly. Also im glad you used the less well known clocks, rather than the same old ones over and over again, this is good for an anticlock movie/game.