Trials of the Spiderman Trials of the Spiderman

Quite nice

but a lot of the animation was just tweened images. It can work quite well if you do that for a montage-style effect, but for fight scenes I think you really need some more frame by frame, or at least individual body parts tweened as opposed to the whole body. I saw a couple of better points such as the end of the Doc Ock fight which was done very well, but some of the others looked a bit odd, particularly when Spiderman punches someone and then returns to something like a casual, nonchalant stance - Spiderman should be ready all the time, especially in a fight.

Nice none the less, good job squire.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

I just want to marry all of you gorgeous taps

Something Salad Fingers is afraid of; truely that must be the scariest child ever.

Keep it Greasey Keep it Greasey

Haha Newgrounds sucks

OMG U MUS B GAYY CUZ TAHT WUZ GAY!!!!!!11111

You silly silly people. That was penistastic Tangie, truely a work of genius. Nice to see a little Tritoch piece in the end too =)

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Meh

Well the animation was pretty good, but the graphics were just...bleh. South Park can pull it off, but most other things can't, your graphics were much rougher too, which just made it look like not very good drawings.

Personally I found this pretty tedious except for a couple of points; I'm not particularly into the whole going-around-shooting-people thing though, so naturally I wouldn't find it too interesting. You should really add some more over the top things for people like me who find guns boring.

The code in general was well done I suppose, but I still didn't feel particularly involved in the story.

Overall I'd say it was mediocre, another NG piece a lot like many many others. People here seem to like it though, so just keep making them and you'll be fine I guess.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

It WOULD be the best flash game ever...

If you had made the graphics rather than using sprites. On a gameplay level, yes, excellent =)

Lobster Quest (Demo) Lobster Quest (Demo)

I love you

You are the greatest animator who ever graced the CC, and one of the best flash animators ever.